Senin, 28 Maret 2016

My First Visa Ever!

I have traveled to four countries before, but all of them were ASEAN countries, so I didn't have to apply for a visa. Last year, I got the cheap promo ticket from Jakarta to Seoul, South Korea. It was only IDR 2,900,000 (USD 223) return ticket. I didn't waste my time and just booked the tickets with my other friends.

Applying a visa was very new to me and I had mixed feelings about that. I was scared that it would not be approved. Well four friends of mine have all gone to Europe, US, and Australia. They're more experienced in visa thingy and have traveled more than me. And I am like a newbie. That's my biggest worry.

But I tried to be optimistic and I completed all the paperworks required. It took one week, till finally the news came out that my visa was granted by the Embassy. Best feeling ever!! 

Now, I can't wait for my trip to Seoul at  the end of April. Hope everything goes well. Ameen. In Shaa Allah :)


2 komentar:

Srinderella mengatakan...

waw! murah banget tiketnya

tipsnya apa nih biar bisa dapet tiket murah ^^

timestravelerstales mengatakan...

Kalo ada temen yang punya bisnis travel minta aja info ke mereka mba kalo ada tiket promo. Itu juga dapet dari temen info pas ada tiket murah :) Happy hunting!