Sabtu, 14 Januari 2012

Oh La Love I've Fallen In Love

This is rainy season here in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta. Rain can be something romantic. Especially when it is raining and you are listening to a love song. Either you smile or you cry, is the result. Love is in the air, baby.

I am not falling in love at the moment (so the title is tricky :D). But I really want to fall in love after listening to this song. Love song is not always a ballad. It can be alternative electropop music which can make you eargasm :D. For you who are in love, you will be deeply in love. For you who haven't, you'll look forward to.

Happy rainy season, and happy in love!


Foster The People- I Would Do Anything For You



Never want to stand upon myself  
Never want to get in the way… I said it 
I don't know what the plan is, 
But you can share with me.

Ooooh la love, I've fallen in love  
and it's better this time than ever before  
Ooooh la love, I've fallen in love  
and it's better this time than I've ever known

3 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Oh la LOVE, I've fallen in love and it's better this time than ever before...than I've ever known *nyanyi sambil curhat*

LOOOOVE this song!!! pengen pasang di blog..tapi ga nemu HTML kodenya :D

-Red-

timestravelerstales mengatakan...

hehe. Emang harus pake HTMLkah? bukannya langsung ya insert video trus choose from youtube gituh :D

Srinderella mengatakan...

sering ngerasa gitu juga 'pengen fall in love' gara-gara lagu lol